Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
You're looking for car insurance and you live in the Cleveland area, you may have even just searched on google for Cleveland car insurance and sure enough you landed on our page. We are happy to have you here! At Cobos Insurance we help all types of individual’s secure automobile coverage. Whether you have a perfect or not so perfect driving record we have a product for you. We represent several A-rated carriers, including but not limited to Grange, Ohio Mutual, Progressive, Hagerty, and Safeco. Most of our carriers offer policies in either 6 or 12 month increments.
We understand that everyone has a different set of circumstances and are likely in different seasons of their lives. You may have just gotten married, you may be a single college student, you might be nearing retirement age, or you could be a single mom, in today's day and age, we know your situation is unique from other people and other clients that we work with. We help you find and customize a Cleveland car insurance policy to fit your needs. We don't want you to pay for insurance coverage that you don't need, but we also don't want you to forget to add a coverage that is important to you! At Cobos Insurance, we take a consultative approach to helping you get the best bang for your buck when it comes to your car insurance policy.
Some of the auto products includes:
- Auto Insurance
- Non Standard Auto.
- SR 22 Filing
- Classic Cars
In addition to your base policy, we also offer many endorsements to further customize and enhance your coverage. Listed below are some of our most common coverages that we see our clients add to their Cleveland car insurance policy.
- Towing- This coverage it pays the cost of towing your car to a repair shop when it is unable to be driven and covers a specified amount of necessary labor charges at the place of the breakdown.
- Rental - Coverage for renting a car as a substitute for your vehicle when it is disabled, or is being repaired, after a covered accident. Daily rental allowances or limits are subject to the terms of your car insurance policy.
- Mobile Coverage: Coverage to for smartphones, Ipods, tablets, laptops that are damaged in an accident.
- Loan Lease Payoff Loan/Lease Payoff coverage, sometimes called "gap" coverage, pays the difference between what you owe on your vehicle and what your insurance pays if your vehicle is declared a total loss or stolen and not recovered, less your Comprehensive or Collision deductible. Click here to read more about our Gap Insurance coverage and to see if it would fit your needs.
What Information do I need for a quote?
- The names, date of birth, social security and driver’s license of all drivers in the household
- Year, make and model of all vehicles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is a deductible? The deductible is the amount of expenses that must be paid out of pocket before an insurer will pay any expenses.
2. If I have a claim do I have to go to specific auto body mechanic? No, at Cobos Insurance you are allowed to go to any auto body mechanic or dealer of your choice.
3. What kind of discounts to you offer? At Cobos Insurance, we offer many different types of discounts. Some of our most common discounts
- Low Mileage
- Loss/Claims Discounts
- Good Student
- Senior Defensive
4. How much money do I have to put down? On average you will need to put at least one month premium down.
5. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit Card, ACH and cash.
6. How can I start a policy? Here at Cobos Insurance, we can start your policy in person, over the phone, email or facsimile.
7. How soon will coverage take effect? Coverage will start as soon as payment is secured.
8. When will I get my ID cards? We can send you ID cards the same day.
9. If I need to make changes, how can I contact you? At Cobos Insurance, you can call, email, contact us via website or come into the office.
Why work with Cobos Insurance?
We know you have plenty of options when it comes to your car insurance and more specifically your Cleveland car insurance; just turn on the TV and you'll be reminded of it within minutes due to the overabundance of car insurance commercials. We don't run TV commercial and neither do many of our carriers, because they invest their money in quality products and keep their costs minimal to pass on as many savings and discounts on to you, the customer, as possible. We have worked in the Cleveland area for many, many years and we will continue to serve our loyal client base, but we are certainly always looking to grow that client base by working with you! We want to gain your business and help you with your car insurance by providing value through a consultative process, answering the questions you might have, and offering you multiple options to choose from. We don't want to sell you car insurance, we want to help you find the best car insurance for YOU!
There may be other places to find Cleveland car insurance, but we promise to be the most interesting and fun agency that you could work with. We love engaging with our clients through social media and our website as well as over the phone, making it easy for you to reach out to us with questions or comments, plus we just like to hear what's going on in your world! Insurance can be boring, but we try to have as much fun as possible. We are a family run business and we appreciate that our clients put their families first as well, which is why we offer multiple ways to interact and flexible office hours to accommodate your busy schedule. So, if you're still on the fence and you've read over 1,000 words by this point, give us a call at 440.233.6199 and let's chat, we might be able to save you some money or find you some better coverage, but we guarantee that we'll have fun doing it!